How can I connect my WooCommerce store to Multichannel?
In order to connect your WooCommerce store to Multichannel, you will first need to generate API keys in your WooCommerce account. You can read how to generate your API keys in here.
Once you have your API Keys, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Multichannel dashboard
- Go to Sales Channel > Directory
- Look for ‘WooCommerce’ and click on ‘Connect’
Then enter your store URL, Consumer Key, Consumer Secret and click on ‘Connect’
If you have any issues connecting your WooCommerce store, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is a Product Feed?
A product feed is an XML file that contains all of your products' data. This data is sent to shopping channels like Google Shopping and Facebook to communicate all the information your product ads will have.
You can find more information in our blog post about Product Feeds.
List of all XML’s supported
Shoplo Multichannel can currently generate product feeds for the following shopping channels. Click the links to see how to optimise your product feed for that sales channel.
* - Document not in English. Contact us for more information.
How to create your first XML feed
To create your first product feed, click on 'Product feed' in the left-hand menu. You will see a list of all available shopping channels. Click on ‘Generate’.
Follow the on-screen instructions. Give your product feed a name, choose the sales channel you would like to generate a feed for and click 'Next'.
Choose the products you want to list on your Product Feed. Select either individual products, all products or a product category. Click ‘Next.
Select the appropriate product categories and click ‘Next’.
Now you have the option of adding traceable parameters (UTM) to keep track of the traffic that uses your Product Feed. Enter the required data and click 'Done'.
How to delete a feed
To remove a product feed, click on 'Product feed' in the left-hand column. Find the product feed that you want to delete and click the 3 dots to the right of it. Then click 'Delete feed'.
How to edit a product feed
Product feeds cannot be edited once they are uploaded. They need to be removed and a correct, up-to-date product feed needs to be uploaded in its place.
How do I delete a product from Multichannel?
In order to remove a product from your Multichannel master inventory, go to ‘Products’ > ‘Product list’.
Select the products you want to delete and on the left lower corner click on the ‘Delete’ option.
You will see a warning message. Click on ‘Delete’.
Note: The product will be only removed from Shoplo Multichannel. If you want to remove a product from one of your sales channels, you will need to log in to that channel and do it manually.
How to create a Multichannel account
You need just a few seconds to create a Multichannel account.
- Go to: https://app.shoplo.com/register
- Enter your email address and choose a password
- Click on 'Create an account'.
Note: You have a 30-day trial but you can add your credit card information right away so you don't forget to do so later 😉 .
How to connect your first channel
The first time you login, you will be prompted to connect your first channel.
1. Click the logo of the store that you wish to connect. We suggest connecting a store that has your most up-to-date inventory.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions to sign into your account.
3. Next, you will be asked if you want to install this application. Click on the option “Install” or “Connect” (it will depend on the channel). Just make sure you give all permissions to install our app
4. After a few seconds, a screen will appear that says your inventory is being imported from the selected channel. When complete, you will be shown how many products have been imported.
5. Review the data of your imported products and click on ‘Everything is perfect’.
Now you will be prompted to connect your second channel.
Important: From now-on you should change stock levels only in Multichannel. If you make a change directly in a connected channel and not in Multichannel, your changes will be overwritten.
Connecting the second channel is a little different than connecting the first. Please read the article 'How to connect other channels'.
How to connect other channels
Right after you connect your first channel, you will be prompted to connect another one. If for some reason you left this screen or clicked on 'I will do it later', you can always:
Go to the 'Sales channel' section and click the option 'See more channels'.
You will see a list of sales channels you can connect. Just click on 'Connect' or 'Connect another account' if you have two accounts in the same channel.
Then follow these steps:
1. Click the logo of the store that you wish to connect.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions to sign into your account.
3. Again, you will be asked if you want to install this application. Click on the option 'Install' or 'Connect' (it will depend on the channel):
4. Depending on how many products you have in that store, you may need to wait a few seconds or a couple of minutes.
The merge process is necessary to make sure that you don’t import duplicates of already existing products into your master inventory. Shoplo will try to automatically match your products. If we can’t do that you will be asked to manually search for them.
5. Review carefully the product list and choose between these 2 options:
- Match with product: Select this option if the product you are now importing is the same as the one in your master inventory. Then proceed to match the new product with the instance of it in the master inventory.
- Import as new: Select this option if the product on that channel is not already on your master inventory
Note: You can match only products with the same amount of variants.
6. Click 'Continue'
Now you can see all your producta in your master inventory. 🎉
Your Master Inventory is the place where you manage your stock levels and synchronise your products across all connected channels.
You will find it under Products > Inventory
Your Master Inventory shows all variants of all products you have added to Shoplo Multichannel.
Products listed in your master inventory are not necessarily listed in a connected sales channel. To place products in a sales channel, go to Products > Inventory and click 'Export product'.
Select the sales channel you wish to add products to, and then click 'Next'.
Here, search for and select the product that you wish to export to the channel you just selected. Click 'Next'.
On the next screen, confirm all the details of the products that you're listing. Fill out the details and click 'Next' until the button changes to 'Export', then click that option. Your products will be exported to the selected channel.
What is the difference between the sections 'Inventory' and 'Product list'?
Inventory - is your Master Inventory - showing all products and their variants. If you have a shirt in two sizes they will be listed separately here.
Product list - is a list of all products. Here, variants are hidden but can be expanded.
How to add products to your master inventory?
Go to "Products" and click 'add product'.
Fill in all the required information and click save.
You have to export this product to channels in order for it to be seen by customers.
Import by connecting a channel
See our previous FAQ.
Managing stock levels
After connecting any channel to Multichannel, all stock changes must be done from Multichannel.
If you make stock level changes to any connected channel away from multichannel, they will be overwritten.
Operating like this is the only way to make sure that your stock numbers are consistent and accurate over all connected channels.
How to change stock level in Shoplo Multichannel:
Go to products > inventory > and click 'choose action' next to the product you want to change, then click variant details > quick edit
and type in the new quantity.
Go to products > Inventory > Select the products of that you want to change the quantity of.
Slide the button to 'Set' to set the quantity to a certain number or 'Add' to add a certain number more.
You will see a preview of how it affects stock levels.
Managing your account
By clicking on the down arrow in the top left corner of your Dashboard, you will be able to manage all the main aspects of your account.
In this section, you can:
- Reset password: By clicking on the 'Reset password' link, you can change your password.
- Deleting account: To delete and remove your account, click on the 'Delete Account' button. Be sure that you want to do this, as all data will be removed and therefore unrecoverable.
- Change your avatar: Click on 'Change Avatar' to change the picture that appears in the top left corner of your screen.
Billing & Invoice
From this section, you can manage the following sections:
- Subscription: Here you can view the subscription you currently have and you can upgrade your account
- Invoice: Here you will be able to see and download all your invoices
- Settings: Here you can edit your credit card details
How can Multichannel help my business?
Shoplo Multichannel is a tool to manage multiple sales channels in one place. You can manage your inventory, customers and orders from a single dashboard.
How does it work?
Using Multichannel, you connect all your stores to create a Master inventory. Your master inventory is made of all the products you have for sale in all your channels.
Selected products in your master inventory will automatically be listed in any connected channel you wish. When someone buys a product from any of your channels, your stock numbers will go down in every channel that product is listed in.
No more logging into separate channels to update inventory numbers.
No more logging into separate channels to keep track of orders.
We will do everything for you.
Currently, we are integrated with Etsy, Dawanda, WooCommerce, Shoplo, Showroom and Shopify.
Sign up now!