How can I send an email prompted by a certain payment method?
The new Shoplo Dashboard allows you to create dedicated email templates that can be triggered by updating the status of an order or by completing a payment in a specified way.
To create a new email template
- Sign into your Shoplo Dashboard
- Go to Settings -> Email Templates
- Click the 'Create New Email Template' button in the top-right corner of your dashboard.
- Fill out the Template name, subject and email body * HINT - Click the question mark symbol on the right-hand side to view available variables (merge tags) in your email body.
- Emails can be triggered by an order status update or a completed payment with a specified gateway (this includes custom gateways). To link your template with a particular action, select available options from the dropdown menu below the 'email body' section.
- Click the 'Save changes' button and you're all set!