- Creation of email accounts
- Configuration of domain settings
- General configuration of email programs
- How to set up an email account in Outlook/Thunderbird?
- How to set up an email account on the Mail app in os X?
Creation of email accounts
To create an email account, please email us at email@example.com. In your message, please specify the email address you want us to create for you.
You can have up to 3 email accounts, each account having a 1GB of space. (Not applicable to our Starter plan)
Configuration of domain settings
Log in to your domain registrar panel and add (or change) the appropriate records.
Record type: MX
Target host: shoplomail.com (NOTE: in some domain registrar panels, include a dot at the end of the host name)
In addition, we recommend that you create a Sender Policy Framework (SPF) record for your domain. An SPF record is a Domain Name Service (DNS) record type that identifies mail servers that are authorized to send e-mail on behalf of a domain. To create it, add the following record:
Record type: TXT
Target host: v=spf1 a mx ptr include:spf.shoplo.com ~all
If you don't know how to set up these two records, we recommend that you contact your domain registrar's customer support for detailed instructions.
Configuration of email programs
You can receive your mail using the email program you regularly use on your computer.
Login (User Name): email address
Incoming Mail server (POP3): shoplomail.com port 110 or 995 for SSL
Incoming Mail server (IMAP): shoplomail.com port 143 or 993 for SSL
Outgoing Mail server (STMP): shoplomail.com port 587 with and without TLS
How to setup an email account in Outlook/Thunderbird?
Add an account according to the following screenshots:
You will need to add the following information:
How to set up an email account on the Mail app in os X?
1. Go to the Mail app and from the top menu click on 'Mail'> Add account > Select 'Other mail account...'
Click on 'Continue'.
2. Then complete your email address and password and click on 'Sign in'.
3. Complete all the data and click on 'Sign in'.