The first time you login, you will be prompted to connect your first channel.
1. Click the logo of the store that you wish to connect. We suggest connecting a store that has your most up-to-date inventory.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions to sign into your account.
3. Next, you will be asked if you want to install this application. Click on the option “Install” or “Connect” (it will depend on the channel). Just make sure you give all permissions to install our app
4. After a few seconds, a screen will appear that says your inventory is being imported from the selected channel. When complete, you will be shown how many products have been imported.
5. Review the data of your imported products and click on ‘Everything is perfect’.
Now you will be prompted to connect your second channel.
Important: From now-on you should change stock levels only in Multichannel. If you make a change directly in a connected channel and not in Multichannel, your changes will be overwritten.
Connecting the second channel is a little different than connecting the first. Please read the article 'How to connect other channels'.